Personal Chef Cook Day 06-20-11

I had my first fish taco in Maui.  My husband thought I was crazy, because fish does not belong in a taco.  Well, I have to say it was awesome!  The chef came out to check on us and he made my husband take a bite.  And, now he likes fish tacos.

Anyway, I told that story to my client and she told me to make some for her family on the menu this week.  I used white fish that her husband had caught on vacation.  I have to say, I now have converted them.  Fish does go in a taco.
Here is the picture menu:

Fish Tacos



Vegan Tofu Tacos



Served with Vegan Black Beans and Brown Rice



Turkey Tenderloin with
Quinoa and Spinach with Garlicky Tahini Sauce



Vegan Tofu
with Quinoa and Spinach with Garlicky Tahini Sauce


Please post where you have had a fish taco?

Comments

Popular Posts