Cook Day 11-09-10

This day I was cooking for a new client.  I was his wife's birthday present. She wanted me cook two weeks of meals for her family.  I cooked 40 meals on this day.  It was a labor of love.

Here is a picture menu:

Tequila Lime Chicken with Quinoa Pilaf


 
Chicken in Lemon-Wine Sauce served with French Green Beans


Baked Shrimp in Tomato Sauce with Feta


Lentils and Split Pea Soup



Filet Medallions with Port Wine Mushroom Sauce served with
Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

They enjoyed all my meals, but did think the Tequila Lime Chicken needed a sauce.  So I made a sauce and surprised them with it.  They are very happy clients.  That is what I live for. :)

What recipe do you make that needs a sauce to take it to the next level?  Please let me know.  I want to hear from YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts