Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy November!

I hope you are getting your plans together for a joyous Thanksgiving.  In my family I oversee the turkey, gravy, and dressing.  I always grill my turkey, because it tastes better than being cooked in the oven.

Well today, I wanted to highlight some main dishes I have been cooking for my clients.  There are some different takes on tacos and Korean food.

Here is the picture menu: 


Vegan Taco Crescent Roll Bake




 Korean Beef Rice Rolls




Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas


My favorite dish is the Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas.  When I started my personal chef business, 16 years ago, all the chefs called these Crack Enchiladas because clients loved them so much!  And I have to agree.

Thank you for reading.  Please leave me a comment below if you have ever had the Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.






Comments

Popular Posts