Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Tuesday!  

How are you doing?  I've been busy cooking and planting my gardens.  This year I am planting my herbs and various lettuces and arugula.  I am giving up on tomatoes and peppers, the chipmunks eat them before I can.

Today is all about flavorful side dishes.  These are the top three from the last six months.

Here is a picture menu: 


Roasted Potatoes with Red Peppers and Scallions



Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Ginger



Zucchini and Corn Fritters

I can't pick a favorite, because these side dishes are so good!  Which one would you want to eat?  Please leave me a comment below.  I would love to hear from you.

For this upcoming Memorial Day, let's remember those who gave their life in the armed forces to keep our freedom!

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!


Comments

Popular Posts