Personal Chef Cook Day


Happy Sunday!

The cooler air is perfect today.  I’m smoking a corned beef to make pastrami.  So far, I have smoked brisket, pulled pork, and baby back ribs to eat this winter.  Yum!

Now to totally change to vegan stuff.  I was looking back at side dishes to make a party menu for a client who is allergic to dairy.  All of these are so good, as my clients tell me (and they are always right!).  

Here is a picture menu: 


Radish and Apple Vegan Cheddar Gratin



Roasted Zucchini and Okra



Brussels Sprouts in Vegan Rosemary Cream Sauce 


I personally eat very little dairy, because I am lactose intolerant.  The number of vegan products on the market are so much better than when I started this business 13 years ago.  

Let's take a poll on your favorite vegan non-dairy products.  At Whole Foods Market, I purchase Violife, Daiya, Earth Balance, and 365 Vegan Brands.  I would love to hear what are your favorites and where you purchase them. 

Thanks for reading.  

Make it a GREAT week.  Take care of yourself and help others.







 

Comments

Popular Posts