Personal Chef Cook Day

Good Morning!


I hope you had a great week.  It’s the last Sunday of October and I must clean out my garden.  I have to say that this makes me very sad.  I don’t ever want summer to end, but the weather is getting colder and frosting at night.  My tomatoes are still hanging on, but now they will have to ripen inside. 😭

Today, I wanted to share some chicken dinners.  When you read the names of these dishes you may think, how is that vegan it has chicken in it?  My client is allergic to dairy, so it’s easier to put vegan in the name of the recipe. 

The first dish has pumpkin in it, but don’t worry it’s the only one.  I have never had a client that was pumpkin everything in the fall.  I hear that’s a go thing because there’s a canned pumpkin shortage!

Here is the picture menu:

Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Bacon Pumpkin Pasta Bake




Vegan and Gluten-Free Autumn Chicken with Pears




Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Ranch Mac & Cheese



Since these aren't true vegan dishes, what would you exchange the chicken for? 
I am very curious to see your responses.  Please leave me a comment below.

Take care of yourself, help everyone you can, and spread love.



Comments

Popular Posts