Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Sunday!  How are you doing?  How is your weekend going?  I’m keeping busy cooking and gardening.

 

We are in another heatwave here in Michigan.  It’s making my black krim tomatoes come in fast.  I’ve picked two tomatoes and they have been awesome.  If you haven’t tried these heirloom tomatoes, you should.  They are sweet and meaty, so they stand up well in a sandwich or salad.

 

Well, today I wanted to share some vegan and gluten-free meals I have made for clients.  I practice being vegan for breakfast and lunch.  But I do eat meat (my husband won’t go without meat) for dinner.  Vegetables are so good for your health, anyway, so why not eat as many as you can.

 

Here is a picture menu:



Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mac & Cheese



Vegan and Gluten-Free Mexican Pinwheel Sandwich
with Strawberry and Mango Salsa




Vegan and Gluten-Free Italian-Style Stuffed Zucchini


Do you eat vegan sometimes?  If so, what is your go-to meal?  I would love to hear from you.  Just let me a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make your week GREAT and SAFE.





Comments

Popular Posts