Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Sunday!  How are you doing?  Sunday is the one day I can sleep in.  But not today.  At 5 am I was woken up by a thunderstorm that hasn't stop now for the past three hours!  Mother nature is showing off this morning.

Yesterday was my nephew's wedding.  They had a beautiful ceremony outside with a few family and friends.  I have to say, it was nice to feel normal for a few hours.

Anyway, I want to talk about turkey today.  You know you can eat turkey more than twice a year, right?  I feel turkey breasts are more flavorful than chicken breasts.  I know not everyone will agree with me, but that's okay.  My clients agree with me and that is all that matters. 

Here is a picture menu:


Toasted Almond Turkey Cutlets



Turkey with Blueberry Pan Sauce



Asian Sesame Turkey with Broccoli Rice


Which one of these turkey dishes would you like to try?  What is your favorite turkey meal that is not served on a holiday?  Please let me know by leaving a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT and SAFE week!


Comments

Popular Posts