Personal Chef Cook Day

Hello!  How are you doing?  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

It's been raining here since Saturday afternoon.  I'm not complaining because we need rain.  Everything around me is dry and brown.  Except for my yard, we have a sprinkling system (can't wait to get that bill!).  

My garden is finally showing the efforts of my labor.  So, far I have picked some leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, arugula, baby red bell peppers, and zucchini.  This has been the best year because I started all the plants from seed and I do not have a green thumb.  

Anyway, on to my cook day.  

This week I wanted to showcase some different chicken dishes I made for my clients that were either for dinner or lunch.  Chicken is such a versatile ingredient.  I especially love chicken thighs.  They are always tender and juicy.  

Here is the picture menu:


Pizza Stuffed Summer Squash



Chicken Chorizo Fajitas



Artichoke Chicken Gluten-Free Pasta Salad 


What is your favorite chicken dish for summer?  Leave me a post below.  I would love to see what dishes everyone likes.  I love Maple Mustard Chicken Salad or Curry Chicken Salad.  Those are a must-have for me in the summer months.  

Thank you so much for reading and sharing.

Make it a GREAT and SAFE week.


Comments

Popular Posts