Personal Chef Recipe Testing 5/2020

TGIF!  

This month I decided to test some recipes that I have been holding on until I had some extra time.  Well, that time was this month.

All of my clients are gluten-free, so my first recipe was Coconut Naan Bread.  This is the number one food gluten-free clients request is some sort of bread.  This was a failure because it tasted like coconut and the texture was wrong.  I like coconut flour in some baked goods, but usually, it has a weird texture and usually tastes too much like coconut.

The next recipe was Gluten-Free Blueberry Scones.  Now, we have all had those dry crumbly scones and that is what I didn't want to make.  I found a recipe on Cup4Cup.com and I gave it a try.  I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be good because every recipe I have tried on this website has been great.  

This recipe was AMAZING!  They were tender, soft, and filled with warm blueberries.  The only thing they were missing was a lemon glaze because blueberries and lemon are a match made in heaven.



My next adventure is going to try and make Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread.  I'll let you know how it goes.

What is the best gluten-free food you have baked?  Or what gluten-free food do you want me to try and bake?  Please leave me a comment below.

Thanks for reading.

Sending all of you love and healthy meals!




Comments

Popular Posts