Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Sunday!

How are you doing?  Me?  I’m staying positive and healthy in this uncertain future we are in.  I will not let this virus stop me from growing, learning, and helping my clients stay in good health.  

I love this quote, “Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.” - Marvin J. Ashton

This week I have a mash-up of dinners.  Gluten-free, vegan, and a client who loves all foods.

Here is a picture menu:


Bruschetta Chicken



Cod Steeped with Oregano, 
Tomato, and Feta Cheese




Vegan Cabbage Rolls


What are you doing to stay positive and healthy?  I'm meditating, weight lifting, doing yoga, sweating in my sauna, and nurturing people with my cooking.

Please leave me a comment below.  I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for reading.  

Make it a HEALTHY and POSITIVE week!





Comments

Popular Posts