Personal Chef Cook Day

 Hello Friends!  Happy Sunday 🙋 !

I started writing this blog yesterday but got sidetracked by doing party quotes.  When the governor loosens restrictions, my inbox starts filling up with people wanting to have parties.  This makes me overjoyed!  I have missed my party clients. 

Anyway, today I wanted to share some side dishes that I have prepared this fall and winter for clients. These vegetables are so versatile and delicious.  My clients love trying vegetables they are too afraid to cook themselves.

Here is the picture menu:



Rutabaga and Parsnip Mash




Parmesan Green Beans




Herbed Sweet Potatoes with Feta Cheese


These vegetable dishes are so good!  Which one is your favorite side dish?  My favorite is the sweet potato.  You can slice it for sweet potato toast, dice it for soups and salads, mash it like white potatoes, but better for you.  Please leave me a comment below on your favorite.

Thank you so much for reading.

Make it a GREAT WEEK!

Comments

Popular Posts