Top 5 Weekly Snacks

BRRRRRRRRR!

Happy Sunday!  We are in negative temperatures this morning with some new fluffy snow.  Forty one more days until spring arrives.  🌻  I am patiently waiting for warmer weather. 

Occasionally, clients ask me to make them snacks to stay on course to better health.  I enjoy making them because it's usually recipes I have never made before.  Who doesn't love a challenge?  I do!

The Top Five Weekly Fresh Snacks from 2020:

5. Keto Crackers

4. Keto Cheese Chips

3. Chocolate Fat Bombs

2. Nut-Free Energy Balls

1. Vegan Coconut Caramel Energy Balls

These are all so delicious and I love making them for my clients.  If you had to pick one as your favorite, which one would it be?  Hands down, Chocolate Fat Bombs for me.

Make it a safe and wonderful week!

Comments

Popular Posts