Personal Chef Cook Day

 

Hello Friends! Happy Sunday!

Did you hear?  20 more days until #SPRING!  It was 50 yesterday and I am so happy to see a lot of the snow melting away.  I have been buying seeds and planning my garden.  I am so ready to get outside and garden!

This week on the blog I wanted to talk chicken and turkey.  These are dinners that I get requests from my clients to repeat a couple of times per month.

Here is the picture menu:

Apricot Basil Chicken




Mexican Turkey & Quinoa Stuffed Squash




Apple Cider Chicken Thighs

These dishes have been so comforting to my clients.  It makes me so happy to feed their souls.  How are you feeding your soul?  Need help with cooking?  Fill out my form for a quote today!

Thank you for reading.  Stay well and make it a GREAT WEEK!


Comments

Popular Posts