Top 5 Weekly Fresh Dinners

Happy Sunday! 


It’s a quiet and dark snowy morning.  Everything is covered in a beautiful white fluffy blanket.

I almost forgot about my top five lists.  Looking back at 2020 was something I didn’t want to do, but I needed to reflect on what changed.  Which was EVERYTHING CHANGED!  It’s has been so hard losing family and friends, not gathering, not living our lives as we want.  But my family is safe, and we are living the best life we can in these times.  

I have found what is most important to me is shedding what doesn’t bring me joy and letting go of what I cannot control.  Don’t get me wrong sometimes I have to get in my truck and scream to heaven.  But the best medicine I have found to get me through is taking care of my mind, body, and spirit.  Looking for joy in EVERYTHING I do and spreading KINDNESS.  How’s your reflection of last year going?  What are you doing or not doing in 2021?

The Top Five Weekly Fresh Entrées from 2020:

5. Turkey Roulade with Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers

4. Italian Shorts Ribs over polenta

3. Chicken Pot Pie

2. Baked Salmon in a Pecan Crunch Coating

1. Filet mignon 

These are all so delicious and I love making them for my clients.  If you had to pick one as your favorite, which one would it be?  Hands down, Chicken Pot Pie for me.

Make it a safe and wonderful week!

Comments

Popular Posts