Personal Chef Cook Day 08/27/18

Welcome, dear friends.  I hope you're having a relaxing weekend.

My relaxing weekend was going well until Saturday morning our router broke!  I was panicking because I was waiting for emails to confirm some parties and needed a client to approve their menu for next week.  Then I sat back and took a couple of deep breathes and realized, it was going to be okay.  Crazy how dependent we are on electronic devices. 😱

This week I made some worldly foods for my client.  They love all kinds of food, which is good.  I enjoy learning how to cook all kinds of different foods because it makes me a better chef.

Here is the picture menu:


Bison Beef Kofta
(Served with gluten-free tortillas and tahini sauce)



Gluten-Free Pretzel Crusted Chicken 
with Vegan Cheddar-Mustard Sauce



Spring Mediterranean Turkey Quinoa Salad

What is your favorite cuisine?  Personally, it is too hard to pick a favorite because I just love all food.  I would love to hear from you.  Please leave a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!

Comments

Popular Posts