Top Ten Requested Entrees for 2019

Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone had a beautiful and restful holiday with their family and friends.  

One of my clients was going to out-of-town for two weeks, but their plans changed and now I am cooking for them this week.  I asked them if they had any requests and I got a long list of their favorites.  That got me thinking about what was the top ten requested meals I made last year.

Here is the list:

10. Roasted Turkey Breast with Peach Rosemary Glaze
  9. Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
  8. Steak Portobello Mushroom Sandwich with Garlic Aioli
  7. My Spaghetti Sauce
  6. Turkey Roulade 
  5. Artichoke Chicken
  4. Blackened Salmon
  3. Maple Mustard Chicken Salad
  2. Herb Roasted Lamb Chops
  1. Italian Short Rib Ragout with Creamy Polenta 

At my house, the #1 entree is my spaghetti sauce.  My husband taught me how to make homemade spaghetti sauce and then I improved it.  My clients tell me it is so good, I should bottle it.  

What is the most requested meal you make at your house?  Please leave me a post below.

Thanks for reading. 

Have a wonderful and safe New Year!  2020 is gonna be GREAT! 🎊🎉🎇






Comments

Popular Posts