Happy Holidays 2019!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day with their family and friends.  Cherish all the moments this season has given you. 🎅 🎄

As this year comes to an end, I have been reflecting on 2019 and thinking about my 2020 goals for A Taste of Life.  2019 has been the BEST year for my business.  It has grown past all my expectations.  My clients are REMARKABLE!  They have made me a better personal chef.

In 2020, I have plans to change some of my services.  I'm still working on the logistics, but they will be announced next year.  

I encourage you to look back at 2019. What were your big wins? How did you handle your losses? How have you grown in the past year? Now, what would you like to achieve in 2020? 

While you’re celebrating and reflecting this week, find some time to rest and do some self-care, because you deserve it.  Look at how you can set yourself up for success in your personal life, business or career, and health goals. 

2020 will be a great year!

Comments

Popular Posts