Personal Chef Cook Day 08/06/18

Hello Friends!

It's the last Sunday of November and Thanksgiving is next week.  🦃  I just can't believe the year is almost gone.  

Today, I wanted to showcase three side dishes that I made for my client. It's funny how someone tells me they don't like a certain vegetable (usually from childhood) and they let me make it for them and they love it.  We all have that belief in our head that we don't like something because of the way someone prepared it early in our life.  Well, I am thankful my client lets me indulge in their beliefs and can change what they eat.

Here is a picture menu:


Roasted Zucchini with Orka




Roasted Radishes with Shallots




Sauteed Peas with Fennel


What food did you not like as a kid, but eat now?  For me, it was beets.  Now I love them and eat them in salads or as a side dish.  I would love to hear from you.  Please leave me a post below.

Thanks for reading.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!





Comments

Popular Posts