Personal Chef Cook Day 06/18/18

Good Sunday Morning!

I am so happy it's not raining (yet)!  Planting my heirloom black krim tomatoes today.  Can't wait for August to get here and bite into one. They are so good. 

Also planting arugula, mixed lettuce greens and some red bell peppers.  Goodness from my garden.

For this client, I make lunches and dinners.  They can't tolerate dairy, so I had to put my vegan chef hat on to make some great dairy-free dishes.

Here is a picture menu:



Roasted Pork with Thyme-Mustard Sauce
served on Sweet Potato Toast



Pork with Ginger-Molasses Barbecue Sauce



Southern Vegan Creamed Corn

Using vegan dairy products is either a great hit or a big miss.  Some of them taste horrible and the ingredients are terrifying.  

I found Violife (@GrViolifeproducts.  They are made with ingredients you know, and taste so close to the real thing.  They make feta, parmesan, cheddar and smoked gouda slices.  All of them taste amazing.

What is your favorite vegan cheese product?  Thanks for leaving a post below.

Make it a GREAT week!



Comments

Popular Posts