Personal Chef Cook Day 06/11/18

Happy Sunday!

It is very early in the morning here.  Just the way I like it, birds are singing, and the sun is coming up. 

Today is going to be a beautiful 71 degrees today! 🌞  So, I'll be doing some yard work, but first I wanted to share this cook day with you.

For this client, I cook lunches and dinners twice a week.  They are following a strict diet for a medical condition, so I had to get creative, especially for lunches.

Here is a picture menu:


Gluten-Free Crispy Pork Medallions 
served on Sweet Potato Toast 




Pork Tenderloin with Vegan Pea and Basil Pesto 
served on Roasted Cauliflower Steaks




Chicken with Asparagus, Onions and Parsley-Tarragon Gremolata


What do you think about the wonderful green herbs in these meals?  I think they are so beautiful!

Which one would you like to eat for lunch?  I would love to hear from you, just leave me a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!





Comments

Popular Posts