Personal Chef Cook Day 02/19/18

Happy Sunday!

Sorry I have been absent for a couple of weeks.  This is day number 12 (in a row) that I have been working.  I am exhausted, but I am just so happy to be cooking.

Being behind in this blog seems to be the norm.  I just have to forgive myself for not being able to keep up.  And that's okay, because I don't want you to miss a dish!

I know for most, it's in the high-mid 80 to 90 degrees outside and here I am showing you meals from February.  So, I look at it as I am giving you a review of what you might want me to cook for you this fall.  

Here is the picture menu:


Asian Beef Vegetable Soup



Pressure Cooker Meatloaf



Stuffed Eggplant


Which one of these dishes can I cook for you?

Thanks for reading!

Make it a great week!!








Comments

Popular Posts