Personal Chef Cook Day 11/20/17

Hello Sunday!  I hope too many of you don't have hangovers from drinking on St. Patrick's Day.

We had my husband's family over and smoked a corn beef to make pastrami grilled sandwiches.   Oh, my goodness it was soooo good!  And, all I drank was water.  That's a first for St. Patrick's Day.

Well, on to the menu.  As I have said before, I love cooking for this client every week, because they love to eat everything!

Here is the picture menu:


                         Halibut with Scallions and White Wine Sauce



                            Chicken and Arugula Stuffed Shells
                                 with Creamy Alfredo Sauce



Cabbage Roll Casserole



Bacon Cheddar Biscuits


Let me know which one of these is your favorite.  Please leave me a post below.  

Have a lovely week!  And, thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts