Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Sunday!

How are you doing this summer?  I am doing more work than play.  We haven't been on a vacation in over five years.  We had a wonderful vacation planned for March 17, 2020 with friends to Las Vegas.  Well, we all know how everything was cancelled on that day!  

Since we have had inflation for the past two years, the price of hotels, house rentals, airplane tickets, rental cars and food are extremely high.  Why does it cost $4,000 to rent a small place for a week, two hours from my house?  Sorry, just can't do it, it's not worth it.  Okay, enough venting.

This week I wanted to show some vegan side dishes.  Since I started my business 16 years ago, I have cooked for many people who are allergic to dairy (myself included).  Thankfully, the vegan cheeses have improved over the years.  

Here is a picture menu:


Vegan Double Stuffed Potato
(vegan butter & cheddar cheese)



Roasted Shishito Peppers and Corn Salad
(vegan butter)



Creamy Asparagus and Rice Casserole
(vegan butter and parmesan cheese)


Which vegan cheese brand is your favorite?  Please leave me a comment below.  My is Violife.  To me it tastes very close to real cheese.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a great week!  






Comments

Popular Posts