Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe that two weeks from today is the 4th of July!  Where has the time gone?  

This summer has been great for eating outside.  I can't get enough of barbecuing on my grill, listening to good music and enjoying a meal on my deck.  It is the BEST!

Here are the latest summer side dishes I have been making for my clients.  I make a lot of quinoa dishes for my gluten-free clientele and everyone love these potatoes.

Here is the picture menu: 

Quinoa and Corn Salad



Crispy Smashed Potatoes



Italian Skillet Green Beans 

I enjoy all of these side dishes.  However, potatoes are my favorite.  What is your go to side dish for the summer.  Please leave me a comment below.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Make it a GREAT week to eat outside!






Comments

Popular Posts