Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy October!

Today is going to beautiful and sad.  Have to get all the patio furniture in the shed, making pesto to clean out the herb garden and tackling all the annual flowers I need to purge.  Oh, summer how I'll miss you!

I have been making some mighty tasty steak dishes of late.  My clients love how I can transform a steak into a dish you would eat on vacation.  

Here is the picture menu:



Steak with French Bordelaise Sauce




Moroccan Steak Tips




Greek-Style Souvlaki Steak Tips 
with Roasted Vegetables 


I cannot pick a favorite out of these steaks.  They are all so good.  If you had to pick one, which one would it be?  Please let me know and leave a comment below.

Are you having a holiday party?  I only have a few dates left, so contact me today.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!










Comments

Popular Posts