Personal Chef Cook Day

 Happy Sunday!

I know it's been a few months since I last made a post here.  I was soaking up all the summer I could.

How was your summer?  I had a crazy summer of working and getting together with family and friends.  I wish summer could stay forever.  It's the best season for celebrating.

So, today I wanted to show you some interesting and great tasting side dishes I have been making for clients.  

Here is the picture menu:


Gochujang Sesame Broccoli




Vegan Pesto Roasted Potatoes




White Beans with Broccoli Rabe and Lemon


I have to say that I don't like very spicy food.  But the Gochujang Sesame Broccoli was so good.  It's now my favorite way to eat broccoli.  What vegetable to you make with Gochujang?  Please let me a post below.

Thank you for reading today.

Make it a GREAT week!






Comments

Popular Posts