Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone had a great week.  I'm still recovering from working too much last week, but I will survive.  

Last month was my 15th year in business!  It has been an honor to help people heal themselves with food.  And, all the wonderful parties to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, baby showers, wedding showers and more.  I am so grateful for all my clients who trust me to take care of them and their families.

Here are some new dinners I have made recently for clients.  Most of my clients mostly want chicken for meals, but I do have some who occasionally want beef. 

Here is the picture menu:


Chicken Sausages with Peppers and Onions




One-Pan Chicken Thighs with 
Fingerling Potatoes, Peas, and Bacon 




Mexican Picadillo 


All these dishes are fantastic, but I do lean toward mexican food for my first choice.  Which one do you like?  Please leave me a comment below.

Thanks for reading.

Make it a GREAT week! 🌞




Comments

Popular Posts