Personal Chef Cook Day

Hello Friends!

The weather here is crazy.  It's 55 degrees outside this morning and a matching wind gust!  Glad to see everything I tied down hasn't blown away. 

Last week I made a new recipe and I wanted to share it with you.  There is magic that happens when you add coconut aminos, garlic, and ginger to marinate flank steak.  And it works on vegetables too.

Here is the picture menu:


Chinese Gingered Beef



Sesame Ginger Glazed Asparagus


Even though my client was hesitate about coconut aminos (soy allergy), they loved it.  I tell my clients, try something new every couple of weeks to get out of your food rut.  So far, no one has been disappointed. 👍

Leave me a comment below on how do you feel about trying a new food.  Can't wait to hear from you.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT WEEK!
 

Comments

Popular Posts