Personal Chef Cook Day

Happy New Year!

I know it's late, but this is where I am.  Sometimes I feel like I'm living at the speed of sound.  But that's okay with me.  I love my business and I wouldn't change a thing.

Today, let's look at some dinners I recently made my clients.  My clients are vegan, gluten-free, vegetarians and carnivores.  I love cooking whatever they want or need every week.

Here is a picture menu: 


Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash with Lentils




Honey BBQ with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli 




Gluten-Free Pasta Frittata


The Honey BBQ with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli is one of my favorite meals for winter.  It's cozy, comforting and so delicious.  Sweet potatoes and broccoli are my top two vegetables.  What are you eating for a comfort meal this winter?  Please leave me comment below.  Can't wait to see everyone's responses.

Thanks for reading today.  

Make it an awesome week!






Comments

Popular Posts