Personal Chef Cook Day

 Happy Fall!

How is everyone doing?  I hope you had an amazing summer.  I'm not ready to let go of summer just yet.  After over four inches of rain last week, I'm grateful that  summer has returned for this week.

I wanted to show lunches I have made in the past month (where does the time go?!).  My clients really enjoyed these and have requested them again!

Here is a picture menu: 


Lemon Shrimp Salad in Cucumber Boat 



Green Bean and Quinoa Salad 



Gluten-Free Italian Summer Vegetable 
Hummus Quesadillas


My favorite is the Lemon Shrimp Salad in Cucumber Boat.  This salad was so refreshing this summer.  The crunch from the radishes and cucumber made it very satisfying with the fresh shrimp and lemon.

Which one is your favorite?  I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a post below.

Thanks for reading.  Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Make it a GREAT week!






Comments

Popular Posts