Personal Chef Cook Day

Good Morning!

How is everyone doing?  It's been a crazy week of high heat, high humidity, torrential rain storms and no power.  This Saturday the weather cooled off and we got to grill and eat on the deck.  It is so relaxing to eat on the deck and listen to your favorite music and eat great food!

Today I wanted to highlight some snacks I have been making my clients.  All of my clients have allergies to gluten, dairy and nightshade vegetables.  I love taking recipes they love but can't eat and turning them into delicious meals or snacks they can eat.  

Here is a picture menu:


Healthy Lemon Basil Corn Fritters 



Wild Mushrooms on Sweet Potato Toasts



Asparagus Salad


All of these are so good!  My favorite is the Corn Fritters.  The organic corn is finally here at Whole Foods Market and it is so good.  In August and September all I want to eat is corn at every meal.  What is your favorite vegetable in the summer?  Please leave me a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make this week GREAT!









Comments

Popular Posts