Personal Chef Cook Day

 Hello Everyone!

I hope your summer has been good so far.  I have been burning the candle at both ends to squeeze out every bit of summer!

One of my clients has a lot of food allergies.  So, I have to be creative when making meals because there are no recipes that will fit their needs.  I love this part of my job, making up delicious meals from scratch.  

Here is a picture menu: 


Spaghetti and Meatballs with Nomato Sauce 



Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters




Zucchini and Fresh Corn Farmers' Market Salad 
with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette


All of these dishes are so good.  My favorite right now is the Zucchini Fritters.  They make a great snack or lunch.  They are perfect for summer.  Which one do you like?  Please leave me a post below.

Make the rest of the week GREAT!





Comments

Popular Posts