Personal Chef Cook Day

Good Morning!

How is everyone doing?  I'm vaccinated and it is so nice to finally go out with out a mask.  We are so happy to be doing parties again.  We have missed all of you!  Life is beginning to feel normal again.  😁

But today I wanted to share some lunches and snacks I've made for clients.  These dishes are all made from scratch to keep my clients healthy.  No packaged food here!

Here is a picture menu:


Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potato




Cauliflower and Artichoke Salad
w/Lemon Dressing




Roasted Golden Beets with Fresh Thyme


The fresh produce we are seeing at the grocery stores and farmers markets is so good.  I can't wait for the Michigan cherries to start coming in soon.

Let me know what do you eat for lunch or snacks?  Please leave me a post below. I am constantly roasted vegetables or making a salad.  Eating plant based meals makes me feel so light and energetic. 


Make it a GREAT weekend!







Comments

Popular Posts