Personal Chef Cook Day & 14th Anniversary!

Happy Saturday!  🌞

I haven't been posting as much as I would like because, well, I am better at cooking than I am at writing about cooking.

This month I have been in business for 14 years!  From where I started to where I am now has been the most incredible and rewarding journey.  THANK YOU TO ALL MY AWESOME CLIENTS!

This week I wanted to share some low histamine meals.  This protocol is very strict, so I had to be very creative in using a small list of ingredients to make some delicious food.

Here is the picture menu:


Greek Gyro Meatballs
served on Spaghetti Squash



Sweet Potato and Veggie Skillet



Italian Histamine-Free Beef Meatloaf 


When you take out the foods your body can't handle and put back in the nourishing food your body needs, you will see your health come back.  


*****Take care of your body it's the only place you have to live in.*****


So, be kind to yourself, you're worth it.  


Please leave me a comment below.  I would love to hear from you.


Thank you for reading.  






Comments

Popular Posts