Personal Chef Cook Day

 Good Morning!

I hope you are having a quiet Sunday morning.  This is my favorite time of the day, I love the silence.

It's been a month since I posted because I have been working nonstop.  I am so appreciative of all my clients for keeping me working in this pandemic.

Today, I wanted to share some fall favorites.  We all need comfort food this winter.

Here is the picture menu:


Tuscan Pork Chops




Lemony Chicken Stir-Fry




Pomegranate Glazed Chicken


What is your favorite comfort meal?  I would love to hear from you, please leave me a post below.  

This may sound silly, but I would choose a grilled cheese sandwich (American cheese in the middle and parmesan cheese on the outside) and fresh tomato bisque soup with fresh basil and parmesan cheese. So good!

Thank you for reading.  

Please stay safe, strong, and kind.  The world needs all the love we can give.







Comments

Popular Posts