Personal Chef Cook Day

Hello friends! Happy Sunday! 

What a crazy week!  How are you doing?  I am letting go of things I cannot control and taking care of myself.

The weather was great last week, a touch of summer returned.  I’m staying positive by cooking and eating whole foods, exercising, meditating, listening to music, and party planning for my clients.

This week is for side dishes. Yummy vegetables that go with so many protein options.  These would be great for Thanksgiving too!

Here is a picture menu:



Green Beans with Almond Breadcrumbs



Tuscan White Beans and Brussels Sprouts



Vegan and Gluten-Free Onion and Fennel Gratin

Which of these side dishes would you love to make?  Please leave me a post below. 

I'm going to make the Onion and Fennel Gratin for Thanksgiving.  My family hates it when I show up with a new dish for Thanksgiving.  They are so reluctant to try it, but then they love it.  

Thanks for reading.  

Sending you LOVE and PEACE!









Comments

Popular Posts