Personal Chef Cook Day

Good Morning!


How are you doing on this fine Sunday?  I was hoping to sit outside and write this morning, but it’s raining.   Being outside helps my anxiety.  It’s very calming to be in nature.  


We are officially into September!  Don’t worry, I’m not going into a big story about everything pumpkin.  I could, but I won’t.  Today, I wanted to show you some side dishes.  All of these are gluten-free and two are vegan.


Here is a picture menu:



Roasted Leeks and Zucchini





Vegan & Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Bread




Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus


What’s your favorite side dish recipe?   Email me your recipe so I can give it a try.  I may include it in one of my future blog posts.  I appreciate you sharing your recipes.

 

Thank you so much for reading.

 

Make it a great and safe week!



Comments

Popular Posts