Personal Chef Cook Day

Hi Friend!  How are you doing?  I'm doing well.  I am still working and hanging on to hope.  

I have always been a very positive person.  Looking on the bright side is my nature.  I refuse to let people or things take my joy.   

Today, I wanted to share more meals I have made for my clients.  Here are two dinner entrees and two side dishes.  Cooking always gives me joy!

Here is a picture menu:


Turkey Meat Loaf with Red Pepper Sauce



                                        Pea Salad with Sweet Onions




PF Chang Copycat Gluten-Free Mongolian Beef




Broccoli Rice


How good do these dishes look?  My clients really enjoyed all of these delicious meals.  Which one would you like to try?  Let me know by leaving a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a JOY-FILLED week!

Comments

Popular Posts