Personal Chef Cook Day 09/17/18

Happy Father’s Day!

How are you doing?  Are you surviving or thriving?  I hope you’re doing both.  We’re all trying desperately to do our best in these times.  My husband lost two family members to cancer last month.  A virtual funeral was strange but necessary.  And, a social distancing memorial was almost normal.  Let’s face it, we have all been in mourning since this pandemic started over all kinds of losses. 

So to cheer myself up, I thought I would showcase some of my client’s favorite lunches.  These work well in the hot days of summer.

Here is a picture menu:


Bell Pepper Bison Nacho Bites 



Cold Chicken Salad with Lime Dressing



Gluten-Free Pretzel Crusted Chicken Fingers

All of these are so good.  Which one is your favorite?  What do you cook for lunch on these hot days?  I would love to hear from you.  Please leave me a post below.

If you want to have a Dinner Party or just want a Romantic Dinner for Two, I am here for you.

Thank you for reading.

As we start to reengage with the world, be safe and positive.

Make it a GREAT week!

Comments

Popular Posts