Personal Chef Cook Day 08/13/18

Happy Sunday!

I am sitting in my office watching it snow.  The way snow coats the landscape is so beautiful too me.  It is mesmerizing to watch snowflakes gently float in the cold air and then land to create a masterpiece. 

Anyway, lets into the post this week.  My clients love fruit with their chicken and turkey dishes.  It may sound weird, but trust me cooked fruit sauces are so refreshing.  They have much more flavor than just making a sauce out of broth.

Here is a picture menu:


Roasted Strawberry Chicken



 Roasted Turkey with Peach Rosemary Glaze



Chicken Breasts with Raspberry Vinegar Sauce

Which one of these dishes would you try?  I would hope all of them!  If not, what fruit do you cook with?  Please leave me a comment below.

Thank you for reading.  

Make this week GREAT!


Comments

Popular Posts