Personal Chef Cook Day 07/23/18

Happy Sunday!

How are you doing this morning?  Where has the time gone?  I can't believe that it's October!  And next week is Halloween!  🎃 Oh my, I need to slow down.

It has been a wild and crazy summer of cooking, that is for sure.  This has been my best year for the number of parties and clients.  I officially have a waiting list! 

So, let 's get down to business.  Below are a few dinners and lunches made for my Fresh Weekly Service.

Here is the picture menu:



Apple-Mustard Chicken



Chicken A La King served over Riced Cauliflower



Mexican Stuffed Zucchini


What was your favorite lunch or dinner this summer?  Was it close to what I made above?  Please leave me a post on why it was your best lunch or dinner this summer.  

Thanks for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!





Comments

Popular Posts