Personal Chef Cook Day 07/09/18

Happy Sunday!

Been awhile since my last post.  I have been working almost non-stop for the past two months.  

Today, I wanted to post some turkey dishes.  You can eat turkey year-round, but I have to assume no one does.  In the past year, I have seen 99% of the grocery stores stop selling turkey cutlets and turkey tenderloins.  Now, they are only selling ground turkey.  The exception is Trader Joe's.  They have saved my client, who can only eat chicken or turkey.  Thank you Trader Joe's!

Here is a picture menu:

Gluten-Free Turkey Pasta Primavera 
w/Zucchini Noodles



Turkey Italian Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps



Barbecue Pulled Turkey Roll-Ups


What is your favorite turkey dish?  My personal favorite is turkey tenderloin on the grill.  So, so good.  Please leave me a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!





Comments

Popular Posts