Personal Chef Cook Day 04/16/18

Happy Sunday!

Sorry I have been away for so long, but I have been collaborating on a new logo and website.  Finally the day has arrived and it launched today!  Let me know what you think?



Most of my clients have medical issues and I am honored to help them on their way to better health.  With this client I am learning to make "No Tomato" pasta sauces, barbecue sauces and ketchup.  Vegan mayo, aioli, salad dressings and other condiments.

Here is a picture menu:


Baby Back Ribs with "No Tomato" BBQ Sauce



French Onion Chicken Wrap
with a Vegan Garlic Aioli



Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms and Onions


There are infinite ways to transform ingredients into other types of foods. That is why I love cooking!  That's what I live for everyday. 

Let me know what ingredient you have transformed into something new?  Please leave me a comment below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a GREAT week!



Comments

Popular Posts