Personal Chef Cook Day 03/26/18

Happy Sunday!

This week I am going to share with you some vegan dinners.  You know cooking without cheese, eggs, milk or meat. 

I love cooking with vegetables.  They are so versatile.  The reason I love it, is because it fascinates me how good you can make food taste without cheese, eggs, milk or meat.

Here is a picture menu:


Vegan Potato and Cauliflower Curry with Peas



Indian-Spiced Rice Pilaf with Dates and Parsley



Moroccan-Spiced Soup


For the past year, I have been trying to eat breakfast and lunch as a vegan.  And I have to tell you, it makes my body feel good!  Would you try going vegan for one meal a day?  I would love to hear from you.  Please leave me a post below.

Thank you for reading.

Make it a great week.


Comments

Popular Posts