Anniversary 5/2018

Happy Saturday!

This week my business turned 11 years old!  My job is so rewarding to me, it doesn't feel like a job.  Every aspect from making a menu to grocery shopping to cooking the food makes me very happy.

Through out the years I have cooked for many families who just wanted help with getting healthy food on the table during the busy work week.  Or some of my clientele were doing a special diet to get healthier or others were sick and needed help to improve their diet to heal.  No matter the reason, I am very grateful to have cooked for them and helped them in their journey to better health.

Let's not forget the party side of my business.  Romantic dinners for two, birthday parties, anniversary parties, team building dinners, small weddings, and gourmet cooking lessons.  I have had a blast doing all these events.

Thank you to all my clients past and present for letting me live my dream!



Comments

Popular Posts