Personal Chef Cook Day 08-31-2015

It was close to Labor Day, and the temperature had been hovering close to 90 degrees for days.  Despite the hot temperatures, my client wanted fall soups, stews and apple cake.  Here are three unique dishes I made them to celebrate fall.

I found these little raviolis and I immediately thought I need to make a soup out of these cuties. 

Ravioli Soup

My client loves chicken, so I made a Chicken Stew with Herbed Biscuits.  

Chicken Stew with

Herbed Biscuits

The start of fall makes me want anything apple!  I made this one gluten-free.  It was so good that I made it for some friends and no one could tell it was not made with regular flour.

In the center of this cake is a layer of apples, cinnamon and sugar.  And, then on top it is another layer of apples, cinnamon and sugar again!  It is so good :)



I would love to hear from you.  Post your favorite fall dishes.





Comments

Popular Posts