Let's Make This World Better!

You know I don't ask for much, but I need your help in making this world a better place.

My friend Brad Irwin is a very compassionate person for people in need. I first met Brad when he asked me to be the Party Planner for “The World’s Biggest House Party” for Habitat for Humanity.  Every time we spoke, you could feel how big his heart was in helping others.

Brad yearned to do more, so he started his own company, B.T. Irwin, LLC to help organizations make a greater difference in our communities.  

Here is where I need your help.  

Brad was accepted to a very exclusive Ivy League Social Impact Leadership Program (only 35 people are choose from around the world!).  He is trying to come up with the money to attend this eight-month training program.  So, he launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.  He is giving some cool perks, depending on how much you donate.  If you can donate, please do.  This world needs more Brad Irwin’s to make it a better place for all human beings.  

For more information, please read Brad's blog post that links directly to the crowdfunding site.

Thank you so much for helping Brad!

Comments

Popular Posts