Personal Chef Top 10 Lists for 2014

I keep seeing all these top 10 lists for 2014.  That got me thinking about what were the 10 top dishes I made for my clients in 2014.

Top 10 Dinners:

10. Chicken Pot Pie
9.   Shrimp Steeped with Oregano, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
8.   Salmon Stuffed with Herbed Cream Cheese
7.   Bacon and Swiss Mini Meatloaves
6.   Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
5.   Shepherd’s Pie
4.   Halibut with Lemon-Dill Buerre Blanc Sauce
3.   Jambalaya
2.   Chicken Cacciatore
1.   My Secret Spaghetti Sauce

Top 10 Dinner Parties & Romantic Dinners:

10. Veal Chops with Rosemary Butter
9.   Roasted Rack of Lamb
8.   Sea Bass Piccata
7.   Roast Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce
6.   Walnut-Crusted Salmon
5.   Lamb Chops with Dried Cherries and Port
4.   Veal Scalloppini with Gorgonzola Sauce
3.   Beef Medallions with Red Wine Sauce   
2.   Roasted Shrimp with Champagne-Shallot Sauce
1.   Filet Mignon with Mushroom Wine Sauce 

Top 10 Gourmet Cooking Lessons:

10. Salads & Homemade Salad Dressings
9.   French Foods
8.   Appetizers
7.   Desserts
6.   Bacon Wrapped Meats
5.   Summer Salads
4.   Rack of Lamb
3.   Pork Tenderloin & Pork Chops
2.   Chicken
1.   Italian Foods 
  

Whatever you desire to eat or learn to cook for your next meal, I can make it happen.   Contact me today!


Comments

Popular Posts