Personal Chef Recipe Testing 01-2013

I have been playing around with gluten-free flours for the past two months for me and a new client.  My quest to find good gluten-free flours in any local store was nonexistent.  Nothing tasted like real bread, muffins, pizza or cookies.  

Then one day I was web surfing and stumbled across Williams-Sonoma's website.  The two flours that have changed my life are from a company called Cup 4 Cup.  They make a Gluten-Free Flour and Pizza Crust Mix.  It is the BEST gluten-free flour I have ever used. 

Today for breakfast I made gluten-free blueberry pancakes with gluten-free Bisquick.  They tasted exactly like my old pancakes.  

Here is a picture menu:

Gluten-Free Bread



Gluten-Free Drop Biscuits



Gluten-Free Pizza Dough



Gluten-Free Pizza
Basil Pesto with Parmesan Cheese 
and Balsamic Glaze



Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes


Post you favorite gluten-free products.






Comments

Popular Posts